Why become a member? ×

Fleabag - Feedback

Jobiebass

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sold Pete a TE 15" cab - another man wise to the fantastic gear that TE is.

Pete is currently Shalla's favourite BCer after making a giant fuss of her while he was here. My sort of person.

Pete had a play on a couple of my basses wearing my favourite strings - Status Tapewound 40-100 - probably a mistake till they get a regular supplier ;) ;) , says he'll be placing an order with Dawn on Tuesday - hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Great transaction with Pete keeping me updated throughout...no hesitation in trading with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

purchased a camera from pete, we had a great chat, got the camera and packed to bombproof standard,delivered by special delivery !!! deal with pete with 100% confidence , this is what bass chat is all about. never been disappointed by anyone on here.

Edited by geofio

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my hands on an acoustic I bought from Pete. Apart from it being a good deal, he's one of the nicest and helpful members I've dealt with. Nothing was too much trouble, despite my continuous whining. Great comms too.

A credit to the community.

Buy/sell with confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not only have I just bought some pickups and a pre from Pete, we also have had the mutual pleasure of dealing with bad service, scum of the earth type couriers together. A true gent throughout and everything that could be done on his end was done. Would deal/trade again in an instance. Top fella!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just returned after a pleasant drive through the Cotswolds to conduct a deal with our very own @fleabag. Pete is  an extremely decent  chap, a pleasure to deal with, and an excellent host. Had a cuppa, a noodle on an absolute stunner of a bass and returned with a Trace Elliot cab which I purchased for a very reasonable price.  Oh and he's a pretty bloody good photographer too. How I escaped without a TE 4X10 combo I have literally no idea. My back thanks you for not encouraging me.

Buy and sell from and to Pete with absolute confidence.

• Like 1