Why become a member? ×

Feedback for "Beneath It All"

bigd1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr.T' post='841719' date='May 19 2010, 09:26 AM']Mike bought my ABM115 cab.

Great guy to deal with.

Thanks mate, and enjoy the cab![/quote]

Which I believe I subsequently bought from him a few weeks back :) I'm enjoying it though, Mike's a top bloke to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I forgot to do this a while ago, so here goes.

I bought two bass books from Mike and they were exactly as described and arrived really quickly. Great comms and a lovely guy to deal with. I think he's still got some books left, so buy with confidence before I go back for more. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike advertised a set of strings for under a tenner this week in unused condition. He discovered that one of the strings had been used, so he sent them to me for free. Wouldn't even accept anything for the postage.

It's people like this that make BC the great place it is. Top man.

Thank you Mike, you're welcome to drop by my place nr. London anytime.

All the best

T

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I should have done this over a year ago, but I get a second opportunity to do it now...better late than never, right :)
Bought some books from Mike last year and was very happy. I've managed to avoid looking at his book list since then but could not resist anymore. So I went back again (twice in one week!) to get some more. Very prompt and reliable, and he even offered advice! Great stuff.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:angry: Bought Mike's strat which has got serious neck relief problems and a maxed out truss rod with no mention of this in the listing . Awaiting a bill from KGB for the repair (heat treatment of the neck which they think will also necessitate a fret dress and were looking at a minimum of £150 for the work)so obviously not happy.I had already spent over £120 on replacement parts (pickup, scratchplate and rear cover which I had installed prior to finding the neck issue.so was committed to keeping the guitar.Would never had bought it had known about the neck :angry: Edited by edstraker123