Why become a member? ×

Donations

ped

Well I was not sure how the donation banner would go down, but I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has donated so far. It really is extremely kind, and every penny will be useful in helping build the site.

So, on behalf of everyone at BC towers,

[b]THANK YOU!!!![/b]

ped and everyone else!

I dont know whether I have missed any posts on this but would it be a good idea to have more details on donations eg how much has been donated? how much is required? what skins cost etc what else may be required? just in the interest of being transparent and open about everything

Good idea mate - we did discuss havinga 'total' meter and a target but I am waiting to hear back a quote from these geezers you see, but we nearly have enough to send me to Legoland in Denmark so keep it up.

[quote name='ped' post='4690' date='May 22 2007, 10:19 PM']Good idea mate - we did discuss havinga 'total' meter and a target but I am waiting to hear back a quote from these geezers you see, but we nearly have enough to send me to Legoland in Denmark so keep it up.[/quote]

The wife has just had a vision of Ped flying to the moon in a lego space ship. (Tablets are on hand for her).

[quote name='simon73' post='5048' date='May 23 2007, 12:24 PM']The wife has just had a vision of Ped flying to the moon in a lego space ship. (Tablets are on hand for her).[/quote]

He wasnt supposed to tell the world about my flights of fancy (or do I mean Ped's?) :huh:
I have no idea where that thought came from but next time I'll not tell hubby then..... :)

Hehehe well when I first went to Legoland with my Ma and Pa many moons ago it was the best thing ever. ped rekkons its still going to be as much fun. ped likes Lego. ped made the BW server out of it.

[quote name='ped' post='6010' date='May 24 2007, 08:14 PM']Hehehe well when I first went to Legoland with my Ma and Pa many moons ago it was the best thing ever. ped rekkons its still going to be as much fun. ped likes Lego. ped made the BW server out of it.[/quote]

:) :huh: :huh: :huh:

Now build a bass out of it! Then I would be impressed! :huh:

[quote name='Linz' post='7446' date='May 27 2007, 01:50 AM']:) :huh: :huh: :huh:

Now build a bass out of it! Then I would be impressed! :huh:[/quote]

Someone's made a guitar out of it.

[url="http://www.geekasaurus.com/clint/gallery/legoguitar"]http://www.geekasaurus.com/clint/gallery/legoguitar[/url]

emm... sounds like I could make my own boutique basses here. :huh: Problem is, that even a child do could it. :huh:

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='ped' post='4561' date='May 22 2007, 05:49 PM']Well I was not sure how the donation banner would go down, but I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has donated so far. It really is extremely kind, and every penny will be useful in helping build the site.

So, on behalf of everyone at BC towers,

[b]THANK YOU!!!![/b]

ped and everyone else![/quote]

Hi,
Are you still "open" for donations? If so, what's the procedure?

Rhino.

Hi mate,

We are indeed, though our donation button has been moved from the front page for reasons unbeknown to me, I will have her back in a jiffy - otherwise paypal chiscocks AT hotmail DOT com and it will land in the basschat account. Ta muchly - we will be using all the money collected on some exciting developments very soon.

Cheers
ped