Why become a member? ×

Powerballs

Viajero

No, I'm not bragging... I seem to recall a thread on these a while back, probably an earlier site incarnation.

Anyine used one? Do they really make you stronger as their advertising suggests? Any good for us bass players? Which is the best model to start off with?

Oh, and if anyone wants to post high scores, go ahead.

[quote name='Viajero' date='Sep 11 2007, 05:31 PM' post='58832']
No, I'm not bragging... I seem to recall a thread on these a while back, probably an earlier site incarnation.

Anyine used one? Do they really make you stronger as their advertising suggests? Any good for us bass players? Which is the best model to start off with?

Oh, and if anyone wants to post high scores, go ahead.

MB1. :)

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOH MATRON!!!!.

I got a regular one, it don't have a score thing on it but I can't be bothered with that anyway. I guess it's good for preventing diseases of the hand/wrist, can't be sure, but if it's used in rehabilitation of things like RSI, it must be helpful. Using it infrequently will do naff all. If you lose the red shoe lace starter thingies, like I did, make your knee strait and roll it off that real quick, some people can even start them with their fingers, but fk knows I can't do it.

I used one for a bit of extra excercise when I had a leg in plaster. I thought it was fun and a bit addictive. I got a cheapo off ebay with no score on it. Fascinates the children and house guests - probably worth it just to have a play and find out for yourself.

Ooh look you're in Leeds. You can come over and look at / play with / buy my one if you like.

Edited by 2wheeler