Why become a member? ×

Musicman20's feedback...

Musicman20

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold Gareth my MIA P-bass (to pay for dave_bass5's lookalike Oly white P5). Gareth was a pleasure to do business, very straightforward and accommodating. We exchanged the bass in a pub which is always a good thing! Cheers Gareth and good luck with the flat-hunting in London

I was in the pub at the same time, to pick up Gareth's 1996 MIJ '62 RI Precision. The bass was in amazing condition as he had owned it from new and REALLY looked after it.

He's a top bloke to do business with. A total gent and completely trustworthy.

Thanks G, I'm really enjoying the bass :)

All the best,
Nigel

[quote name='Clarky' post='628921' date='Oct 17 2009, 06:36 PM']Sold Gareth my MIA P-bass (to pay for dave_bass5's lookalike Oly white P5). Gareth was a pleasure to do business, very straightforward and accommodating. We exchanged the bass in a pub which is always a good thing! Cheers Gareth and good luck with the flat-hunting in London[/quote]

[quote name='silddx' post='630467' date='Oct 19 2009, 04:09 PM']I was in the pub at the same time, to pick up Gareth's 1996 MIJ '62 RI Precision. The bass was in amazing condition as he had owned it from new and REALLY looked after it.

He's a top bloke to do business with. A total gent and completely trustworthy.

Thanks G, I'm really enjoying the bass :)

All the best,
Nigel[/quote]

Cheers chaps!

[quote name='iamapirate' post='630818' date='Oct 19 2009, 09:41 PM']top bloke! Bought a delay from him - excellent communication, was packaged safely and wel - item as described (i.e. in pristine condition!). Smoothest transaction I've had. Oh yeah and he got it to me ugently and cared that it would get here in time! top bloke.

-Clam[/quote]

Thanks! Im glad we missed the postal strike!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='supabock' post='721751' date='Jan 22 2010, 11:12 PM']Just collected my super and as new Boss TU2. Well pleased with it and was better than descibed i have to say. Have great confidence if you need to deal with Gareth, top Basschatter!![/quote]

Thanks....and the same for Steve, ultra quick transaction :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I know it's predictable, but I'm going to say more of the same. I also had a good experience dealing with Gareth, reliable, good communication, quality kit. You get the picture - he's ok. Ok ?

Looks like the truth is out there Gareth.

cheers mate

T

[quote name='whynot' post='804303' date='Apr 12 2010, 10:22 PM']Gareth sold a Macbook to a non-basschat friend via my recommendation.
He is very happy with it and would like to thank Gareth for making it a very smooth and friendly transaction.[/quote]

[quote name='Higgie' post='805138' date='Apr 13 2010, 06:14 PM']Just had a very pleasant deal with Gareth involving a very sexy pair of cabs. Price was fair, bloke was a diamond to deal with. Don't hesitate if he's selling something you want :rolleyes:

Cheers mate[/quote]

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='846913' date='May 24 2010, 09:45 PM']Ok, I know it's predictable, but I'm going to say more of the same. I also had a good experience dealing with Gareth, reliable, good communication, quality kit. You get the picture - he's ok. Ok ?

Looks like the truth is out there Gareth.

cheers mate

T[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words chaps :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...