Why become a member? ×

New forum, small name change

mr pablo

Hey up, as far as fresh starts go 3rd time luky :huh: my names Robbie and i used to be pablocien over on bw/bt (maybe need to change my avatar though :) ) some of you mite know me to everyone else hiya! and mines a pint. . . . . . . . . :huh:

Its nothing realy, I got the nickname in magaluf in 2001 when i got totaly hammered during happy hour at one pub and was calling everyone (barman, friends, nice ladies :huh: ) Pablo. while we were on our way back to our hotel i was running up the beach in my boxers shouting "hoi pablo am gonnae get ye!" according to my friends who found it most funny. luckily there is no photographic evidence that i know about :)

[quote name='mr pablo' post='5275' date='May 23 2007, 06:52 PM']luckily there is no photographic evidence that i know about :huh:[/quote]

Thats a shame! :huh:

Thanks for explaining :)

And as for the evils of drink on holiday, don't even go there, this was me last year three days into my holiday in Cuba:

Too many mojitos = legs stop functioning properly = head connects with marble floor in bar = looking like a complete t!t for the remainder of the holiday :huh: