Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SB900 Limited Edition - SOLD - pending the usual yadayada

3V17C

Ok, I've been toying with selling this for a bit and I think the time is nigh! I bought it on a whim and it really doesn't get used, which is a shame as its a lovely (and quite rare) instrument.

Immaculate condition Ibanez Sabre Bass SB900 LE. (The 'LE' is for limited edition due to the 'purple neon' finish - it kinda changes colour a bit depending on the light.) 4 string, active, fast, very slim neck, fantastic sound, very slim body (oo-er missus!). Comes complete with immaculate Ibanez hard case.

Reason for selling? My main bass for a while now has been a Yamaha Attitude LTD 1 with a super wide neck and I've pretty much always played precisions or derivitives and for me, personally, the uber thinness of the Ibanez neck/string spacing is just something I'm not used to! Old dog - new tricks!

Anyways looking for £350 plus postage. Ideally would like pick up though as I'm incredibly lazy and posting basses is a hassle (apparently it is for the grumpy old women behind the counter at my local yokel post office too!!). Of course if the buyer wants to arrange collection via a courier thats fine.

([i]Possibly[/i] open to trades on anything interesting: basses, guitars, amps, whatever! )

cheers

c

Edited by 3V17C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...