Why become a member? ×

Rack lights?

jhk

Can anyone advise me whats the best or the most reliable/practical versions of racklights.I don`t want the goose-neck type.I`ve heard the behringers are not great either.
Prefer the single horizontal type rather than extendable bulb holders(if that makes sense).
Maybe someone has the old `trace` type for sale.
All I know is that I`m struggling to see the graduations and print around my amp knobs and switches in poor lighting(probably `cos I`m an old git and in denial)

Thanks in anticipation

jhk

[quote name='jhk' post='60228' date='Sep 14 2007, 07:47 AM']Can anyone advise me whats the best or the most reliable/practical versions of racklights.I don`t want the goose-neck type.I`ve heard the behringers are not great either.
Prefer the single horizontal type rather than extendable bulb holders(if that makes sense).
Maybe someone has the old `trace` type for sale.
All I know is that I`m struggling to see the graduations and print around my amp knobs and switches in poor lighting(probably `cos I`m an old git and in denial)

Thanks in anticipation
jhk[/quote]

I use the lights on the behringer BTR2000, no problems so far...