Why become a member? ×

Bass Related Clothing

bass_in_ya_face

[quote name='bass_in_ya_face' post='61477' date='Sep 17 2007, 01:32 AM']Anyone know where you can get bass related t-shirts etc from. I've got a t-shirt for an Ernie Ball Musicman off ebay but other than that, t-shirts are pretty thin on the ground.

I saw an anniversary Fender p-bass one and one in the States for Warwick.

It's a shame someone doesn't produce a WAL one.[/quote]

I bought a vintage 'Wal' one from eBay a couple of years ago.....

I felt very smug turning up to the 'Wal - day' in it! :)

[quote name='woodster' post='61752' date='Sep 17 2007, 04:25 PM']I've shopped with Lathon before, they've got some great stuff.

www.myspace.com/lathonbasswear

Their main site seems to be temporarily offline.....[/quote]

oh yes, the girl there was top notch.. tho I never actually got round to ordering a new bass hat! duh!!

Got a really good looking Ashdown Engineering T-shirt off their website last year.

It's not obviously bass-related to anyone not "in the know" as it's just a simple white on black design based around the VU meter that appears on most of their amps. Took a few weeks to arrive, but the quality is good.

[quote name='JoeS' post='61863' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:09 PM']I got a Bass Central T-shirt thrown at me when I was in there last year, eighteen months on and it's still as good as ever.[/quote]What, you've had it on for eighteen months..? :) Isn't it a tiny bit [i]funky[/i] by now? :huh: :huh:

[quote name='Rich' post='62750' date='Sep 19 2007, 04:53 PM']What, you've had it on for eighteen months..? :) Isn't it a tiny bit [i]funky[/i] by now? :huh: :huh:[/quote]
Haha, I can't believe I didn't see that coming, well played sir :huh:

You know what I mean :huh: