Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

Recently received a Markbass LMT from Nik, what a beauty!
It was a great pleasure dealing with him as his description of the amp and communication was second to none. It was posted very quickly under insured delivery and most importantly I would feel more than comfortable to deal with him again!
Thanks Nik

Just had a dealing with Nik yesterday, and like all the feedback says the man is a scholar and a gentleman :) Pleasure doing business with you my friend, won't hesitate to deal with you again! Trustworthy and true to his word. Another excellent representation of the BC community.

Russ.

• 6 months later...

Hi folks, I've just bought an Ibanez SRX705 from Nik (silverfoxnik) so it's feedback time.
Nik's a delight to deal with in every way and I have no hesitation buying from him again.
Excellent communication throughout and the bass arrived safe and sound within the arranged time. The SRX705 is in as new condition so I couldn't be more pleased with my new toy.
This is my first dealings with Basschat and if Nik is representative of its members then what a great place to hang out.
Nik you're a star my friend.
Cheers Rob (tobythedog)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just took delivery of Nik's Teal Green Roscoe Beck V yesterday, and it's everything he said it was- what a great instrument! As many of you on here will know, Nik is a true gentleman to deal with, and did his utmost to keep in touch as things were being worked out- even whilst recovering from a very recent operation! Service beyond the call of duty indeed... :)

Thanks again mate, and hope you're back up to speed very soon!

Thanks and take care,

Et :)

So I had the pleasure of meeting Nik last week and relieving him of some money in return for a bass I was selling. Genuinely a pleasure to deal with and we spent probably 90% of the time chatting about things other than the sale/purchase, so a good guy to know too.

I hope the bass lives up to expectations Nik, and I hope to catch you at a gig soon.

Cheers, Ferg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nik, has just purchased my Schroeder cab. Excellent comms throughout, great guy to deal with, I can't recommend him highly enough. A credit to the forum, deal/trade/buy/sell with Nik without hesitation.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...