Why become a member? ×

Turnkey

metalmaniac

f***ing Idiots.

Firts they let me order without telling me an items out of stock.
Then giving me no other options they take 10% of my order from my Bank account.
I have to wait a week whilst the item comes into stock.
When it does they finally send it over a week after the initial order.
in the meantime they sell out of the other item in my order.. and dont deliver it.. even though its on my invoice.

And what are they doing.. telling me i have to wait for my order to come into stock.
So 100 quid and 1 week later havin paid for 5 day delivery i have only half my order.. uncertainty as to when i recieve the next half of my order.

No emails telling me the situation or apologising.

And if the order does come in.. i will have changed address by the time its delivered.

Absolute f***ing shambles.

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='61709' date='Sep 17 2007, 02:44 PM']...tell them thomann are cheaper and they should go bark up a tree.[/quote]
Haha...like it.

It does seem that London stores are offering rubbish service at the moment. Volume of orders is no excuse - as Thomann can prove. If they can A1 customer service, then there's no reason why Turnkey and the Bass Centre can't. It comes down to attitude at the end of the day.

great... the manager from Edinburgh is phoning the web order people now. Who are nowhere near Scotland.
To see what the story is
After talking to 3 different people someone has finally had the intiative to apologise... and finally suggest an alternative product.

Now waiting for a return phone call. How long will this take I wonder.

So the manager promised me next day delivery on tuesday for my items.

ok no biggie.
I was willing to let it go.

But , it didnt turn up... i phone up today... now this managers not available... and my order has not been shipped.... and my order is no longer on the database.

Surely this is worth a voucher.

Moral of the story

Steer about one earths radius clear of turnkey.

The only reason to buy at Turnkey is when they have a ridiculously good bargain (as every shop does from time to time).

The trouble is they'll probably sell the 1 item to 8 different customers and then spend the next few days trying to figure out why they can't find it in the warehouse.

I speak from experience.

[quote name='metalmaniac' post='63029' date='Sep 20 2007, 11:54 AM']08701849990
So the manager promised me next day delivery on tuesday for my items.

ok no biggie.
I was willing to let it go.
But , it didnt turn up... i phone up today... now this managers not available... and my order has not been shipped.... and my order is no longer on the database.

Surely this is worth a voucher.
Moral of the story
Steer about one earths radius clear of turnkey.[/quote]

Once this is all sorted out mate, I suggest that you forward the manager a link to this page. Surely these shops must know that business is built on reputation. If they can see how much their poor customer service is actually damaging them, maybe they'd buck up their ideas!