Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Alembic1989

alembic1989

Traded a bass with alembic1989 and I must say everything went very smoothly. Raj is a great guy to deal with.

Communication was excellent through Basschat, by email and by phone. Even though it was an overseas deal there were no trust issues and it seemed almost like a face to face deal. I'll stop rambling now so to sum it up, really nice, honest guy and i'd have no trouble dealing with him again or giving him a reference if needs be.
All the best,
John.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Almost traded a bass with Raj - my fault only that the deal fell through in the end. Just wanted to mention that he was a great person to deal with, patient, flexible and very understanding when the circumstances changed for me. Good communication, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future!

Have recently done a few trades with Raj, all went smoothly and we both ended up with basses we wanted! :)

Will probably be dealing with him again as he seems to always come up with basses I want, AND we officially have a 'trading spot' in liverpool Street.

Thanks Raj! Will catch up with you later man.

Russ.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...