Why become a member? ×

Feedback for onehappybunny

basskit_case

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='586341' date='Sep 1 2009, 10:57 AM']Travelled down to Godalming from Ipswich on Saturday to pick-up and pay for the Ibanez AGB200.

Stuart is a great guy to deal with, good communication via phone and e-mail.

The pick-up went very well, the bass is as described and I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks[/quote]

Thanks Mike - glad you're enjoying the bass

Stu didn't just reply to my post (appeal) for a Ric PUP, and sell it to me for a great price, but he also sent it before I'd even paid him, which in my book means he's a 100% top bloke and highly recommended.
Cheers Stu, pleasure doing business with you, look forward to catching up sometime
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='594282' date='Sep 9 2009, 08:46 PM']Stu didn't just reply to my post (appeal) for a Ric PUP, and sell it to me for a great price, but he also sent it before I'd even paid him, which in my book means he's a 100% top bloke and highly recommended.
Cheers Stu, pleasure doing business with you, look forward to catching up sometime
Chris[/quote]

Thanks Chris - pleasure doing business with you also! Glad the PUP is working out for you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Stu just bought my Markbass TTE500 head.
He was right on the money from the get go, quick communications, I received payment straight away and he was a complete Gentleman throughout the whole process.
Stellar Chap. Deal with complete confidence guys.
Thanks Stu and all the best,
Pete.
B)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought a bigger pedal from Stu. very fair and straight to deal with. Delivery was perfect and quick. Pedal was just as described in A1 condition and working perfectly. He even threw in a sweetener of clever slim patch leads. Excellent chap! Deal with confidence with that happy bunny!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Stu's pedalboard and power supply. Everything was in immaculate condition as described and well packed. Excellent communications. You can transact with Stu with complete confidence.

• 5 years later...