Why become a member? ×

PASS IT ON: Guy Pratt - My Bass and other animals

elom

Yes this is the recent book by famous bassist Guy Pratt - part autobiography, part musical history, part stand-up comedy. A great book that you will read from cover to cover in no time because you wont be able to put it down. This is the hardback version, it was only published a few months ago and I'm giving it away.

The first person to PM me with their address will get it.

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bass-Other-Animals-Guy-Pratt/dp/0752876317/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/202-4611521-9577430?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190241135&sr=8-1"]Amazon Review is here[/url]

Oh, did I mention that there are some [i]terms and conditions[/i]? :)

First up, this is not your book. It's a communal book now. Once you've read it you must post it back on this thread to be passed on to the next person who wants it. Oh and if you've not read it inside a month then pass it on anyway slowcoach.

Erm, that's it!

[quote name='Bassassin' post='63028' date='Sep 20 2007, 11:52 AM']Excellent idea - saw Guy's Edinburgh show last month & loved it.

I'm next in line! :)

Jon.[/quote]

Steve_K beat the rest of you to it by a few minutes. You'll all have to take your chances when Steve relists it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='89546' date='Nov 16 2007, 06:17 PM']ok it's now with me, I'll pm you for your addy when I'm done.[/quote]

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='89870' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:40 PM']:)

I got missed out. Can i go on the list please :huh:

G[/quote]

SuperMario passed, so it's on it's way to the Slap man.