Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea for swaps [NOT ANYMORE]

Waldo

[quote]Hmm, you must be reading something I can't find! AFAIK, they don't come as standard, they never used used to. Perhaps they do now, although I can't find anything that says that. The fact that the Modulus site is years out of date doesn't help really....

Badass come as standard now but bever used to. I have one of the very sexy older bridges :)
Chris[/quote]

Ahh, well that explains it then! That might also explain why the price for the bass is less now (as you don't factor the bridge into it)

Cheers for that :huh:

[quote name='Waldo' post='72238' date='Oct 10 2007, 03:59 PM']Ahh, well that explains it then! That might also explain why the price for the bass is less now (as you don't factor the bridge into it)

Cheers for that :)[/quote]

Waldo, you have a PM
Chris

Not quite Chris.

No, the Badass II is still a custom option (though not listed on the official Modulus site) and is not standard issue with a 'standard' Flea bass with is usually equipped with a very good Modulus bridge was a Gotoh in the past who are a Japanese hardware manufacturer of the highest order.

99% of customers wanting Fleas want the exact same spec as Flea and that = a Badass II bridge amongst other things.

Hope that helps!

Enjoy the Flea when it's ready.

Ciao

Ian

[quote name='SMART' post='74383' date='Oct 15 2007, 01:25 AM']Not quite Chris.

No, the Badass II is still a custom option (though not listed on the official Modulus site) and is not standard issue with a 'standard' Flea bass with is usually equipped with a very good Modulus bridge was a Gotoh in the past who are a Japanese hardware manufacturer of the highest order.

99% of customers wanting Fleas want the exact same spec as Flea and that = a Badass II bridge amongst other things.

Hope that helps!

Enjoy the Flea when it's ready.

Ciao

Ian[/quote]

Looks like Modulus were telling me porkies then! I think I prefer the Modulus bridge anyway
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='74400' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:34 AM']Looks like Modulus were telling me porkies then! I think I prefer the Modulus bridge anyway
Cheers
Chris[/quote]

Actually, on reflection, I don't think it was Modulus who told me that, so apologies
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='74401' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:39 AM']Actually, on reflection, I don't think it was Modulus who told me that, so apologies
Chris[/quote]

Thanks for that, Chris as it did sound unsual for the guys at Modulus who apart from being really helpful have their feet on the ground and tell things as they really are without out the hype so prevalent in the industry.

Ciao

Ian