Why become a member? ×

South Wales Bass Bash Sun 29th Nov. Cardiff

OldGit

[quote name='WILD FROG SHOT' post='600091' date='Sep 16 2009, 12:44 PM']I'm going to try to come to this and hopefully might be able to arrange some sort of convoy from Bristol.

I will bring my US Vintage '57 Precision blondie.

[b]I will contact Shockwave, joegarcia and Mr. Foxen to see if they're interested[/b][/quote]
Fine! :)

[quote name='Tech' post='600038' date='Sep 16 2009, 11:44 AM']well bollucks to you guys! have been playing bass in south wales for 6 years now... i suddenly move to london and what's this! a south wales bass bash! :)

have a good one lads :rolleyes:[/quote]

Bring your washing home to mum?

[quote name='Kev' post='600045' date='Sep 16 2009, 11:50 AM']Might be able to make this, can't commit mind, theres a chance i might not be in Bristol come november. If so, il bring my Vintage P and a couple of pedals.[/quote]

hey if you bring your Combo 300 I'll not have to bring mine :)

[quote name='Josh' post='600792' date='Sep 16 2009, 10:02 PM']Seems like I might be actually able to make this :rolleyes: .

So hopefully Ill be bringing:

Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 String
GB Spitfire Prototype 4 String
GK 1001RBII
GK Neo 2 x 12

I'll bring my Auralex pad if anyone's interested.[/quote]

Cheers .. If you bring your Grandma, er, GRAMMA then I don't have to bring mine :)

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='600869' date='Sep 16 2009, 11:00 PM']Ill head over and bring the Sunn 300T & Fender 135 with a lot of pedals.

Im afraid I'm a pretty piss poor player when it comes to rubbing shoulders with fellow players. I'm 'very' out of practice and dont really play much music anymore.....more just sound and drones/loops so ill apologise in advance.[/quote]

hha yeah
Get your excuses in early :)

Don't worry. No one will be judging the playing on my shift (I'm glad to say!) :rolleyes:

[quote name='OldGit' post='600863' date='Sep 16 2009, 10:51 PM']You'd be passing Rich if you come up from Zummerzet, unless you take the direct route :)[/quote]

I was planning on going up to Bristol and then going over the new bridge and then letting the Tom-tom do the rest.

[quote name='Josh' post='600921' date='Sep 17 2009, 12:04 AM']I was planning on going up to Bristol and then going over the new bridge and then letting the Tom-tom do the rest.[/quote]

Well on your way up the M5 you'll pass Rich :)
Just suggesting, like

The direct route requires wings, rotors or a boat.

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='600869' date='Sep 16 2009, 10:00 PM']Ill head over and bring the Sunn 300T & Fender 135 with a lot of pedals.

Im afraid Im a pretty piss poor player when it comes to rubbing shoulders with fellow players. Im 'very' out of practice and dont really play much music anymore.....more just sound and drones/loops so ill apologise in advance.[/quote]

Since when have you had a Sunn? its not my old one is it?