Why become a member? ×

does an one know where i can get this bass in UK?

Ghosts Over Japan

They had one of these too

Quite taken by it's blatant nod towards Mr.Rickenbacker. Usual bad set-up in the shop, but loved the neck. I didn't want to plug it in unless GAS got the better of me.

:) Mark

[quote name='The Burpster' post='64645' date='Sep 24 2007, 10:32 AM']Cai, I can see why its VERY nice isnt it..... you must do a review when you get it...

That could well be my 1st foray into 5 string as 5 string PRSs are still the cost of a samll penthouse flat in Yorkshire!

B.[/quote]

hahahaha good man :]

dont worry about moving into five strings mate ive got a sixer an that was a straight jump from my jazz to the sixer!

at first most people find it hard to fit the extra notes into a song but trust me once you get it, its alot more fun :)

hope it goes well for you :huh:

[quote name='bassman2790' post='64206' date='Sep 22 2007, 10:05 PM']They had one of these too

Quite taken by it's blatant nod towards Mr.Rickenbacker. Usual bad set-up in the shop, but loved the neck. I didn't want to plug it in unless GAS got the better of me.

:huh: Mark[/quote]

I have one of them.
STUNNING bass.

I love the Combo of ric-esque shape and the block inlays.

However, if my financial situation gets any worse, it may end up for sale :)