Why become a member? ×

SOLD Lefty Fender Jazz

mxm

Hi,

Surplus to requirements...

Basically a brand new (April 07) [b]Left Handed Mexican Jazz bass[/b] - was originally a kind of pearl green/teal and is now Olympic white with matching headstock, nitro cellulose finished - prefer not to include ashtrays/covers but may do.... - £300 or offers...

[b]SOLD Marshall 4x12 VBC 400w cab[/b] - well gigged, was bought as a back up and has been customised with stencils ala
Bruce Foxtons' Jam cabs circa 1980 !!! And yes, I know theres a bit of a difference between a 1980 and circa 2000 cab !!!! Stencils will come off with a bit of a polish ! - £100 or offers...

Thanks, Matthew

Edited by mxm

• 2 weeks later...

Monday morning bump...

Will listen to offers / px's / swaps especially for:
EBS Microbass
Tech21 Sansamp Bass Driver
Line 6 Floorboard (compatible with Bass Pod Pro)
Heavy duty 6U rack case

[quote name='paul, the' post='71784' date='Oct 9 2007, 07:46 PM']You have to describe to me how that sounds.[/quote]

Thats a tough question.

I originally saw this set up as a more 'upmarket' version of a standard SS power-amp with Sansamp Bass Driver match, having seen the Norwegian band [b]'Span'[/b] a few months before use this and really loved their bassists' sound. In rehearsal rooms it was mint - stone cold old school fat valve to aggressive driven SVT tone, couldn't be happier. Come gigging, could never really capture the tone - tried everything (different cabs, different basses).

About 5 gigs later...got fustrated and sold it, as you do. Doh. Wish I'd of kept it.

Eventually bought a £24 Behringer BDI21 (sansamp clone ?) and love that !

Matthew