Why become a member? ×

Studiomaster 1200D Power Amp 1200watts £140

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='604128' date='Sep 20 2009, 11:21 PM']Does it do bridged to 4 ohm? 1200w in what circumstance?[/quote]

I will double check when I have time after work. It does do bridged but I don't know what into till I check but stereo 600w @ 4 ohms (per side). I also believe that it will go to 750w @ 2 ohms but I've never tried it as it has only ever driven our HiSys 2's from new. It is a true 1200w rms amp not some obscure rating or at some silly ohmage. :)

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='604578' date='Sep 21 2009, 02:30 PM']Hi,
Would you ship this to Ireland? I know it would probably be quite costly, but that would make a nice standby amp at that price...
Regards,
Sean[/quote]

I don't see why not, if I get a quote for shipping we'll see where we stand. Can you PM me your postal code so that I can get a quote.

Cheers

John

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='604578' date='Sep 21 2009, 02:30 PM']Hi,
Would you ship this to Ireland? I know it would probably be quite costly, but that would make a nice standby amp at that price...
Regards,
Sean[/quote]

I should add Sean that there are a couple of people interested and to be fair to all I'm going to ask those who actually want the amp in the order that PMs arrived; one before you and one after. :)