Why become a member? ×

barber ltd

Kev

opinions on this pedal? how does it sound with bass? iv seen a few boards with it on

sound clips seem to be none existant on the net, so they would be muchos appreciated

im just after a od that i can leave on all the time, from descriptions and reviews this seems to be around about it.

opinions?

I use a barber LTD silver for my low gain overdrive needs. It's an ace pedal, very well built with a real nice basic sound.

I'd say it's quite a transparent OD and just adds a nice subtle grit to the tone. It's a low gain circuit so even with the gain maxed your not gonna get anything ott, however in this position you can get a nice saturated tube sort of sound.

It has bass and presence trimmers inside for even more sound flexibility. I really find it stacks well with other low gain overdrives to produce medium-high gain sounds.

Overall, I'd say go for it!

• 3 weeks later...

Also, [url="http://www.bassguitarfx.com"]www.bassguitarfx.com[/url]

A site being built by a guy on TB, he's adding soundclips and videos whenever he gets the chance. There is a video of the LTD SR on there, so I thought you guys might like to see it.

i cancelled the order on the other one because they said they wernt gonna be in stock for about a month, f*** that

brad said tonefactor were gettin them in stock in about a week, that was on the 28th september, so iv just emailed him now