Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TOM1946

richardd

Bought that lovely Fret King Perception off Tom.

Great guy, daily communication, very prompt replies. Bass arrived exactly when he said it would and was well packaged. Plays like a dream and is brand new, just as described.

Wouldn't hesistate to do business again.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Having recently bought two basses from Tom, he decided to return the favour and buy my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz bass!

Having now had experience of dealing with Tom as both buyer and seller I can definately say that he is a top guy to deal with.

More than happy to deal with him again.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='787650' date='Mar 27 2010, 10:09 AM']This is my second purchase from Tom (Black Geddy Lee) and as before, a great guy to deal with.[/quote]

Not sure I'd describe him as the "Black Geddy Lee"... but he sure is a great guy to deal with! We met up half way for me to pick up the Jazz copy and take our womenfolk shopping. Well, it was Sunday after all... :rolleyes:

Highly recommended. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just got back from Tom's with my little hearts desire, a '94 made in Japan '75 re-issue,, White, ROSEWOOD board( the hard bit) and blocks.

Stunning instrument that I have looked for for years.

Top. top gent, great deals, transactions and instruments.

Once again Tom, many thanks.

Look after yourself
cheers,
Karl.

• 4 weeks later...

Just sold my G&L L2000 Tribute to Tom this week. It was the fastest sale I've ever had, the fastest payment I've ever had and a fantastic no hassle deal with quick polite response and communication. Tom's a true gent, just glad to have added to his great collection! Can only hope to have this kind of easy buying and selling in the future :).

Thanks again Tom! Enjoy :rolleyes:

Edited by Schnozzalee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...