Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Photo Thread!!!

xilddx

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='628955' date='Oct 17 2009, 07:15 PM']Yeh, but you need to bribe the Border Guards.

Don't forget to take your old jeans - you can sell them for a fortune on the other side of the Wall.

:)[/quote]

Ha ha, don't forget the sheep jokes mate....

[quote name='OldGit' post='629111' date='Oct 17 2009, 10:30 PM']Ha ha, don't forget the sheep jokes mate....[/quote]

I've always found that the one drawback in a sheep is that you have to walk round the front to kiss it. Just one of life's annoyances.

• 2 weeks later...

Carried my bloody camera around all day and forgot about it most of the time awsome gear awsome People awsome day cant wait till next time.
here's a few pics when I did remember
[attachment=35449:DSC00687.JPG][attachment=35450:DSC00688.JPG][attachment=35451:DSC00689.JPG][attach
ment=35452:DSC00690.JPG][attachment=35453:DSC00691.JPG][attachment=35454:DSC00693.JPG][attachment=354
55:DSC00694.JPG][attachment=35456:DSC00695.JPG][attachment=35470:DSC00698.JPG]

Quick question for those who took these pics and to those IN the pics - does anyone mind if some of these are used in BGM in the next issue? I'll try and find out what happens regarding copyright and so on, but I didn't want to just let the editor choose from these pics without your permission.

Also if you are in one of the pics and maybe you told the wife you were at work/doing DIY or whatever and you would prefer not to appear in the mag, please also let me know.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='643816' date='Nov 2 2009, 08:26 PM']Quick question for those who took these pics and to those IN the pics - does anyone mind if some of these are used in BGM in the next issue? I'll try and find out what happens regarding copyright and so on, but I didn't want to just let the editor choose from these pics without your permission.

Also if you are in one of the pics and maybe you told the wife you were at work/doing DIY or whatever and you would prefer not to appear in the mag, please also let me know.

Cheers
ped[/quote]
No problem at all from me.