Why become a member? ×

NORTH EAST BASS BASH - NOVEMBER 2009 - PICS & VIDEO ADDED!

wateroftyne

Hi all

It's all confirmed... The North-East Autumn Bass Bash is going to be at 1pm - 5pm on Sunday, 29th November.

The location is [url="http://www.gingermusiccompany.com/"]The Ginger Music Company[/url], at Pelaw, Gateshead, NE10 0HW:

It's a great facility - centrally located (handy for central Newcastle, the Tyne Tunnel, A19 & A1), with great parking, a fab room with an easy load-in, and, unlike the last time... refreshments!

[b]There is a charge for the hire of the complex at rehearsal room rates, but at this stage I'm hoping we can sort it all out via an old-fashioned whip-round on the day.[/b]

Early days yet and I'd appreciate everyone's input - this thread is the place for it!

If you're planning on coming, leave a note here so I can get an idea of numbers.

Thanks!

WoT

Edited by wateroftyne

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='626721' date='Oct 15 2009, 10:04 AM']If I'm not too blissed out from the previous Sunday's Bass Day in Manchester, I intend to drive up from Harrogate to the Geordie Bass Bash :)[/quote]

So who else is going to both? There ought to be some way we can make ourselves known to each other in manchester. I'll be the good looking one helping the very tall blind american 'see' :rolleyes: