Why become a member? ×

NORTH EAST BASS BASH - NOVEMBER 2009 - PICS & VIDEO ADDED!

wateroftyne

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='626721' date='Oct 15 2009, 10:04 AM']If I'm not too blissed out from the previous Sunday's Bass Day in Manchester, I intend to drive up from Harrogate to the Geordie Bass Bash :)[/quote]

Be sure to pop over and say hello... me and my gear will be on the Matamp stand :rolleyes:

Here's a provisional list of attendees so far:

wateroftyne
leftbass
jacko
musicman20
BottomEndian
metaltime
eight
StevieC
2wheeler
sub6
The Bass Doc
warwickhunt
bassoctopus
Born 2B Mild
KevinJazzBass
gazhowe
JPJ

+ another 5 bods from Ginger Git's (local music forum).

Don't worry if your name is on here and you don't know if you're coming - it's just to get a rough idea of numbers.

If you are thinking of coming, please drop a note here if you haven't already.

Thanks!

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='638397' date='Oct 27 2009, 08:01 PM']Here's a provisional list of attendees so far:

wateroftyne
leftbass
jacko
musicman20
BottomEndian
metaltime
eight
StevieC
2wheeler
sub6
The Bass Doc
warwickhunt
bassoctopus
Born 2B Mild
KevinJazzBass
gazhowe
JPJ

+ another 5 bods from Ginger Git's (local music forum).

Don't worry if your name is on here and you don't know if you're coming - it's just to get a rough idea of numbers.

If you are thinking of coming, please drop a note here if you haven't already.

Thanks![/quote]

Thats some backline should we invite one lead guitarist :)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='640170' date='Oct 29 2009, 04:06 PM']Boogger! Have just seen this but Pete's due to be in the States then.[/quote]

Just bring Pete's gear along... we'll look after it for ya. :lol: :rolleyes:

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='640218' date='Oct 29 2009, 04:40 PM']Are you local, Mrs. Tinman? Didn't know that![/quote]

Just take one look at her isn't it obvious she's one of the 'local people'.

As it happens hubby-bloke Pete is a run-away Geordie so Mrs T virtually qualifies as Cheryl Cole's sister. :)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='641962' date='Oct 31 2009, 04:10 PM']Noooooooooo

You call yourself a musician? Yet you're prepared to miss a bass bash just 'cos you have a gig?

Unbelievable.[/quote]

Never say never... the way venues are cancelling bands I'm not storing masses of faith in ANY gig. :)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='640218' date='Oct 29 2009, 04:40 PM']Are you local, Mrs. Tinman? Didn't know that![/quote]

Nah, but Pete's from that neck of the woods as WH has pointed out. Would have been great to combine it with a visit to a good mate up there!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='640275' date='Oct 29 2009, 05:21 PM']Just take one look at her isn't it obvious she's one of the 'local people'.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='640275' date='Oct 29 2009, 05:21 PM']As it happens hubby-bloke Pete is a run-away Geordie so Mrs T virtually qualifies as Cheryl Cole's sister. :)[/quote]

Yep - slightly older but obviously miles better looking! :rolleyes:

[quote name='biskitbass' post='642471' date='Nov 1 2009, 12:51 PM']I'm up for this !! My first bass bash :-)

I'll drop the wife and daughter off at the Metro Centre and come over, looking forward to it!

Graeme - Scotland[/quote]

You're going to subject your wife and daughter to 5 Hours in the Metro Centre?! You Cruel Cruel Man