Why become a member? ×

Jimijimmi's Feedback

timloudon

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Jimi has just bought my Orange Terror Bass 500. He is by far the coolest person I have encountered on basschat when buying or selling. Why? Well, thanks to Parcelforce the amp head didn't work when he received it, orange light on but no sound. I received a really friendly message from Jimi telling me about the condition of the amp and that he was going to get it checked out and then let me know what the issue was. I was gutted and assured him that the amp was working before shipping because I had tested it and he was fine and agreed that the issue must have arisen in transit.

So Jimi went to get the head checked out, I sent him a spare valve just in case that might be the problem. Turns out it was just a loose connection, maybe vibrations or movement in transit had caused it. Anyway, no stress from Jimi, he took it all in his stride and was a gent throughout. He restored my faith in basschat to 100%, especially after a particularly negative experience earlier this year.

To top it all off, his band are amazing. I am hoping to go see the Orange in action with them in November.

Cheers Jimi!