Why become a member? ×

Complete Studio set up for sale

[center][b][size=4]Apologies to all who have shown an interest.... the shipping company have now agreed to crate all this gear at no extra cost, so it's all coming with me now. god knows what I'll do with it at the other end... maybe another build thread! LOL!!![/size][/b][/center]

Due to emigrating to Australia next year I am forced to sell my complete studio set up. :)

All pictures are stock, lifted from google but represent the items for sale.

Everything in the list below is priced to sell and open to (sensible) offers.

[b]Roland TD-20 Drum Module with Hart Dynamics Mesh head and 'bronzed' cymbals.[/b]
TD-20 brain (us voltage, but can supply heavy duty step down transformer),
Hart 12" Snare, 4 x Hart mesh toms, Hart kick pad, Hart Hi-hat, 2 x crash and 1 x ride cymbals, all leads and rack, drum stool, snare stand and kick pedal. All less than a year old and hardly used[b] 3,200.00[/b] (got no pound symbol on this fekkin laptop!!) As pictured but with a TD-20 brain, black racking and single bassdrum pedal.

[b]Mackie HR824 nearfield monitors[/b]
Active flat response monitors with padded mackie cases. New, these would cost you nearly 800.00.
[b]490.00 the pair[/b]

[b]Apple Power Mac G4 running Prologic 7 with separate 'Glyph' drive [/b]
All connecting cables and loads of software including Bob Clearmountain drum samples.
[b]400.00[/b]

[b]MOTU (Mark of the Unicorn) 2408 mkII Audio interface[/b]
I have three of these units but only two cards.... however, you can run three units from one card. Selling on ebay second hand for about 120.00 on offer here for 90.00 each

[b]Alesis ADAT[/b]
8 track adat. Hardly used. 130.00.

[b]Mackie24:8 mixing console[/b]
Beast of a mixer... 24 channel, 8 buss with separate power supply, meter bridge and stand. 550.00

[b]Kurzweil 2000 synthethiser workstation[/b]
Great sounds from this. 280.00

[b]Roland JV-2080 Synth Module[/b]

[b]Roland Sound Canvas SC-88 Pro sound module[/b]

[b]MOTU MTP AV Midi Timepiece[/b]

[b]Digitech Midi Vocalist[/b]
I have two of these... 80.00 each

[b]Alesis DM5 Drum module[/b]

[b]Lexicon Midi Reverb[/b]
I think there is an intermittent fault with this... offers invited.

[b]Neumann TLM 103 Microphone with cradle and mahogany box[/b]
SUPERB mic. cystal clear vocals from this phantom powered mic. New cost, 700.00.
Only four hours use so 450.00

[b]JBL monitors in white/grey[/b]

[b]Line 6 Pod Pro[/b]
For Guitar. 140.00

[b]Line 6 Bass Pod XT Pro[/b]
For bass (obviously!). 160.00

[b]Soundtech ST31 EQ[/b]

[b]Patchbays[/b]
15 each (I have five)

[b]Digitech Studio Quad V2[/b]

[b]Focusrite Platinum Mixmaster[/b]
Bring your master to life!! 240.00

[b]Beringher Feedback destroyer[/b]

This is just for starters.... I have loads more including about 2k worths of cables which I will sort out once I start dismantling everything.

This really is a reluctant sale but it can't go unfortunately.

I'll try to get you pictures as and when but I can't promise an immediate response. Anyone is more than welcome to pop in and see the gear first hand... pm for directions.

Many thanks.

Jamie

[b][size=4]EVERYTHING IS ON HOLD FOR A WEEK AS I HAVE SOMEONE INTERESTED IN THE WHOLE SYSTEM. IF IT DOESN'T COME OFF THEN I'LL NOTIFY YOU ALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MANY THANKS[/size][/b]

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='640436' date='Oct 29 2009, 07:57 PM']What brand are the patchbays? How many i/os do they have? I've assumed it's a 1/4" patchbay...

Also, I'm interested in one of the MV-5s. Can you use it like a vocoder (with a MIDI keyboard)?

PM me if you can, I'll probably forget to check back here.

Cheers,

AJ[/quote]
AFAICR, one berhinger... the other four I don't know. All are quality 48 i/o patchs which are 19" 1U rackmount fully switchable non/semi/full normalised etc.
The vocoders are fully compatible as a midi unit... you just have to program the key changes.

Ok,
JBL monitors are the Control 5 models as pictured below in grey

The MOTU mkII have three banks of ADAT and TDIF digital in/out as well as eight analog ins and outs, and SPDIF in/out. ANALOG in/out are 24bit unbalanced trs connectors.

No SM57 unfortunately... did have an SM58 until some tit (not me) decided whilst singing to unplug the Neumann and plug in the Shure without telling me..... cue 48 volts straight up the cable.... POP!!!!
All recording of guitars etc were done through modelling amps, due to contraints on volume.

No mic splitters.

Got an ETEK 8 channel headphone amp but I'll be keeping that for when I downsize to a HD multitrack system.

I'll take a good look at all the cabling after this fella has been round... I know I have one H&K D.I. (just the box, not rack) but no xlr patchbays. MILES of looms, patch cables, etc.
Bear with me.. (not a real one!)

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='jakesbass' post='641127' date='Oct 30 2009, 02:39 PM']is it the logic plug in, add on, drip down, wi fire, spduf, virtual grizzly?
If so I'd be interested!![/quote]
That's the one... only the dribble down version. Has an intermittent fault which can be cured by covering yourself in female bear pherenomes and playing dead. Still got the claw marks and can fart like a howitzer!!!

[quote name='tombboy' post='641133' date='Oct 30 2009, 02:42 PM']That's the one... only the dribble down version. Has an intermittent fault which can be cured by covering yourself in female bear pherenomes and playing dead. Still got the claw marks and can fart like a howitzer!!![/quote]
I'll have it, honey :)
Do you take paypest?

*sorry I'll let this return OT now*

Edited by jakesbass

Getting some great interest... sadly, mostly about stuff which I haven't advertised yet!! :rolleyes:
Also, have edited the OP saying that everything is on hold for a week as I may have a potential buyer for the whole lot.
If that doesn't come through then I will add to the OP with all the new stuff as and when I itemise it.... please remember.... if you don't see it advertised then it's not for sale... thanks.
:)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for edit and apologies.... it's now all coming with me! :) To those who have pm'ed me, please accept this post as my reply and thanks for your interest.
Pete, the building is yours for 200k.... comes with a four bedroomed detached house!! And a rabbit! And a hamster!! And two goldfish!!!! :rolleyes:

[quote name='tombboy' post='650895' date='Nov 10 2009, 07:07 PM']Business has been sold. Going back to being a nurse for someone else!! I think I'll live longer that way! :)[/quote]
Which city are you planning to live in? Melbourne would be my pick, mainly for the culture and beaches.