Why become a member? ×

Uzzel's feedback

Ou7shined

• 1 month later...

Just sold a Sandberg JJ5 bass to Chris who is a great guy, and a fine player too!

Many thanks to Ms. Uzzell (Hanna) for providing much needed transport on the day and for her patience in listening to me waffle on about all things bass with Chris..

Hope you enjoy the bass Chris! :)

• 1 month later...

Just sold my Squier VMJ fretless to Chris, and he's a gem of a bloke. Quick and smooth to deal with -- I think I had money within about an hour of posting my "For Sale" thread!

He's also patiently absorbed pretty much everything I know about setting up neck relief and action, so the guy deserves a medal. :rolleyes: Hope I haven't steered him wrong. Well, I'm yet to destroy a bass... :)

Now, Chris: STOP PLAYING THE SQUIER AND FINISH YOUR ESSAY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received an Agi DB112 and Roqsolidcover from Uzzel - they're in perfect condition (entirely as new) as described. Packing was just superb and the whole deal was extremely friendly and easy. I couldn't recommend Chris more highly - fantastic communications, polite, accommodating and entirely honest - thanks very much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...