Why become a member? ×

Tobias toby pro in natural with EMG electronics

pip

Hi guys

I'm just testing the water with this bass at this minute, but I'm looking to sell my tobias toby pro soon in exchange for warwick fretless 4 string (somthing in swamp ash and with active pups and electronics). The toby its self has EMG active 40p5 humbucker pups and a EMG BQC system preamp, the body consists of bubinga and its a thru neck aswell, plus its in natural.
I've had it roughly 2 years and its condition is not to bad with slighy dink at the side of the head stock and a small chip near the bridge pup (hardly noticable). If anybody is interested at all, please pm and I'll add some pics. Also I live in halls at the min and don't have the bass on me but could arrange to have it brought to me via my folks when they see me on the 10th of Oct (birthday).

Thanks Phil

[quote name='BassManKev' post='69598' date='Oct 4 2007, 05:38 PM']how many strings?
pics? price?[/quote]

Sorry thats one thing i didn't mention its a four string and I'm looking for £275. The reason it has 40p5 pups also is because of the size of the pup cavity I had to have the 40p5 range due to size of the cavity. The emg pup four string range was quite small you see, I would of had a big gap near the pup and cavity if I would have chose any, hence why I've got those in. They work fine btw!

I'll have the bass brought up asap! so you can see it, also I won't be sending it through the post as it might be too much and plus I don't want it broken! It needs a good home! :)

Sorry if I didn't mention the above any sooner, this is the first time I've put one of my basses on basschat before! >.< Oh yea and it also has warwick black strap locks and strap buttons which I'm throwing in btw.

Edited by pip