Why become a member? ×

DHA at Music Live

DHA

Hi all,

I have not confirmed if we are going to Music Live at the NEC, 2-4th Nov or not. The costs kept mounting up as soon as we said we would go and in the end before I signed the contract it just didn't seem worth it.

But, a few of you have asked if we will be there so you can try out the new amps and pedals.

So, how many would make it to our stand if we went? If we know in advance that it's going to be busy then it's much more likely we will go.

We will be at Bassday in Manchester the following week.

Dave at DHA.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a remote possibility that I might be able to make it on the Saturday also. The way my jetlag usually goes, I'll be up and at 'em at about 4am and getting there for an enthusiastic 6:30am before being dead to the world by about 3pm. :)

Is there parking at the NEC?

[quote name='Sugden' post='79561' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:33 PM']I'm pretty sure Dave has replied somewhere else that he isn't going anymore.

But Im not certain and I'm sur ehe will correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]

Hi all,

Looks like Mark at Bass Direct will have some my pedals on his stand at Music Live. Also if I can finish it in time the first VT5-400-Bass amp will be there.

Many thanks to Mark for his kind offer.

I will be there on the Friday and maybe the Sunday as well and it would be great to meet my customers and thank them for their support.

Dave

[quote name='DHA' post='79943' date='Oct 26 2007, 07:31 PM']Hi all,

Looks like Mark at Bass Direct will have some my pedals on his stand at Music Live. Also if I can finish it in time the first VT5-400-Bass amp will be there.

Many thanks to Mark for his kind offer.

I will be there on the Friday and maybe the Sunday as well and it would be great to meet my customers and thank them for their support.

Dave[/quote]

Just to confirm that the VT5-400-Bass is on the bassdirect stand if anyone wants a go. There are bass pedals on there as well, plus Vanquish guitars/e-basses have other pedals.

I will be there again tomorrow if anyone wants a chat.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Nate' post='87545' date='Nov 12 2007, 08:03 PM']Hey...

I was working at Music Live and had a go on the VT5. What a great sounding amp! I didn't get long but the grit I managed to get out of it was great. Very Pokey and had plenty of bottom end, Well done Mr DHA![/quote]

Thanks Nate,

It was very nice to meet you and for me and my mate John (both lead guitarists!) you stole the show in terms of demos on a stand.

Dave