Why become a member? ×

Been fun but...

KevB

Guitarist in my current band has decided to throw in the towel to pursue other heavier material. Rather than recruit someone new we've pretty much decided to knock it on the head and go our separate ways. Final gig will be at the Bell Vue in Nottm on Sun 21st Oct. Anyone fancying a laugh more than welcome to come along.
So I'll be looking for new employers once I (hopefully) finally get to move house this year. I think I'm going to bide my time and wait for the right project to come up rather than just take the first thing going. Hence I might not be around the forum quite so much (in fact my postings have been very sporadic in the last month or two anyway).

Thanks for the warning. I went to check the venue out at the weekend, it's that funny shaped room at the back. With the gear we have we'll struggle to all fit on the carpet though. There was a 3 piece playing heavy rock and the bass player was using a 4X12 with some huge old amp head ! At least they have their own lighting rig which should cut down the amount of stuff we will take.