Why become a member? ×

Ibanez GWB35 fretless.... Pics added! SOLD!

aj5string

[b][center]SOLD.[/center][/b]

I have a Ibanez GWB35, thats not getting used loads at the moment.
[color="#483D8B"]
[b]EDIT:

Will consider offers for a straight sale.[/b]
[/color]
[b][color="#FF0000"]
Pics now added (scroll down the thread to see them!)[/color][/b]

Im looking for trades only, and for ideally a fretless 5 string jazz bass. I'm only interested in Fretless'. I'm not in a position to add any cash, but would consider a good instrument of lesser value. I'm ideally looking for a Fender Jazz 5 string fretless.

Like i said, its not definite, but if people let me know what they've got and something grabs me, i'd probably be convinced.

Cheers. Alex.[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Edited by aj5string

OK...

I will consider offers on this for a straight sale.

I dont really know what its worth (haven't seen any come up second hand), but i do know what i paid for it.

Its in very good condition, the matt finish has gone shiny in a couple of places (it was my main bass for about 6 months), but there are no dings/scratches etc.

Cheers. Alex.

I recently bought one of these 2nd hand for £400 in mint condition - and they are truely awesome basses.

Its the first fretless ive played that made me feel comfortable, and I recall taking it to the south east bash with Ped last time and quite a few folks fell in love with it. Im not a big Ibby fan bu this is something else - a real belter.

The single Bartolini pickup really sings out with loads of fretless "Mwah" with the treble up high, and really thumps out some bassy goodness with the treble rolled off.

Just thought I would add a little of my own experience to this as I honestly believe that whoever buys/trades this will not be disappointed - the ramp is very easy ti get along with, and its built like a tank!

FREE BUMP!

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='74282' date='Oct 14 2007, 08:48 PM']I recently bought one of these 2nd hand for £400 in mint condition - and they are truely awesome basses.

Its the first fretless ive played that made me feel comfortable, and I recall taking it to the south east bash with Ped last time and quite a few folks fell in love with it. Im not a big Ibby fan bu this is something else - a real belter.

The single Bartolini pickup really sings out with loads of fretless "Mwah" with the treble up high, and really thumps out some bassy goodness with the treble rolled off.

Just thought I would add a little of my own experience to this as I honestly believe that whoever buys/trades this will not be disappointed - the ramp is very easy ti get along with, and its built like a tank!

FREE BUMP![/quote]
+1

I was one of those you mentioned at the SE Bash who played your fretless and loved it, and that's coming from someone who'd never ever played a fretless bass before!

It was a joy to play; great sounding bass and a lot of fun. I think what surprised me most though was how easy it was considering I'd never tried a fretless before..

Good luck with the sale Alex

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='75973' date='Oct 18 2007, 12:55 PM']Ooooooh, very very tempting... but first I'd have to be confident that I could offload my current 5-string fretless - I really don't think I need 2... however, it's pretty crap so I doubt you'd be interested[/quote]

You could buy this, and then sell yours?

Alex.