Why become a member? ×

1974 Jazz Bass, Sunburst. All Original.

applerocks

Hi guys,
I was registered on the old forum but this may be my first post on this shiny new one. So Hi to all!

I have a 1974 Sunburst Jazz with a rosewood f/b for sale, I'm also going to put it on ebay but I'm reluctant to, I'd rather it go to a good home. Unfortunately I have to sell to pay off some debt (aren't houses expensive) and I've convinced myself I only need one Jazz Bass (yeah right) so one had to go, this one was choosen as the other was a gift from a family member for my 18th bday.

The condition of the bass shows that it's done a lot of shows and generally been used well over its 30+ year life, it's got great character and most importantly plays like a dream!

The bass comes with pickup covers (ashtray + marcus miller) and original hardcase. It has ernie ball super slinkys on atm, but I'll through a set of flat wounds in for that old school vibe too.

I'd be happy (even recommend) for anyone to come over and try the bass out before they buy. Pick up would be the best way to collect although I will consider delivering to the Oxford or meeting in London and will use a courrier providing the buyer arranges and pays insurance.

I am looing for 1800 pounds for the bass, or 1700 without the hardcase. ONO

More pics will be added tonight but please PM if you have any further questions. I'll be happy to chat over the phone if you PM to ask for my number

Zack Bleach
[email protected]

Edited by applerocks