Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What can I say that it hasn't been said already?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had a problem with one of my favourite and precious pedals, my Akai Deep Impact, which had stopped working completely.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I contacted John and arranged to bring it down to his place. I[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] arrived pedal in hand and from the start John was very nice. He had a look at the pedal and started working his magic on it whilst I was having a go at his lovely collection of Fender basses [/font][/color] :D
A few minutes later, the pedal was working again as if nothing had happened.

We had a very good chat about Fenders, amps, strings and past stories....it was a real pleasure meeting John and I can't thank him enough.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As always, it's great to meet another Basschatter.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you very much John!!! [/font][/color]

All I can do here is add how amazing the service is that John provides. Just received a Precision kit and a Jazz wiring kit. Fitted the P one already with ease thanks to the clear instructions, there was even a little screwdriver in the package, good eh?! No more soldering for me!

I will be ordering more as my bass collection grows.

Thanks John!

Another top transaction here.
I ordered a wiring kit from him for my Fender PJ and it was made and posted the very same day I ordered it. The kit is now fitted on my bass and it does have made a difference!
He's work is top notch and now changing pickups it's easier than ever!...not sure if this is good, there's so many to try out there :D

Cheers John!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a little bit delayed, but I'm a very happy repeat customer of John's.

I needed another set of vintage repro pickups and pots wired up back in July, and John was my first and only port of call. He did a great job and made it fool proof for me to install.

I also took the opportunity to get one of John's renowned solderless kits for another P Bass project. I was really happy with this.

A top job all round. I can't recommend John highly enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Great service from this man! I wanted a wiring kit for a P bass to which I was adding a jazz pickup, John recommended a stack-knob configuration to save on extra routing, but also to give me more tonal possibilities - something which hadn't even occurred to me. Quick delivery, great kit, fantastic sound, and (very important this bit) excellent after-sales care and advice. I definitely recommend this chap, he is a dude. :)

Grant

• 2 weeks later...

Can only add to the positive feedback here. Very prompt and comprehensive comms from John prior to ordering, answered all my [daft] questions very quickly so that by 10am I was ready to order. The kit was delivered within 24 hours, beautifully packaged (including that very handy screwdriver). An electronics numpty like me managed to fit it without even asking further questions, so that tells you how straightforward it is. And the result? No more wobbly pots, just beautiful tone. And I can recommend that Sprague capacitor!

Thanks again, John!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to fitting the wiring kit I bought from John, and my word does it improve the tone of my P! It's now nearly exactly where I want my tone to be! The whole process of deciding what I wanted, to ordering and it being delivered was utterly seamless!

John is very much a top guy! Always buy in confidence!