Why become a member? ×

Feeler...Well Gigged Geddy.

Jase

I'm possibly thinking about ending my long term relationship with Old Geddy, I fancy a Jazz rosewood.

There's nothing wrong with the bass at all, apart from the fact it's well used or "worn in" if you like. It's the typical Geddy sound, bright and snarly. The neck is in good condition even though it's finish is a little worn, I don't think it needs any fret work just yet but I suppose that depends on the player. There are a few nicks and dings on the body and headstock, nothing serious and has not effected playability. I also removed the strap pins and bolted my strap on, the strap is adjustable. There is also a Black pick guard for it I no longer have the original white one. So it'd be interesting to find out what sort of price people would pay.

Cheers
Jase.

[attachment=2763:Ged_1.JPG] [attachment=2764:Ged_Nick.JPG] [attachment=2770:Ged_Head_frnt.JPG] [attachment=2769:Ged_Case.JPG] [attachment=2768:Ged_Head_rev.JPG] [attachment=2767:Ged_pups.JPG]
[attachment=2766:Ged_Pin.JPG] [attachment=2765:Ged_heel.JPG]

[quote name='proghead' post='72232' date='Oct 10 2007, 03:54 PM']Intrested in a 1994 MusicMan StingRay fretless?
Andy[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Andy, I have a fretless mate, is the stingray unlined? because I sound bad enough with lines :)

I'd really like to get hold of a fretted Jazz rosewood board. I didn't mention a straight swap because I don't think any one would do a swap with a usa jazz.

Thanks for the interest and offers of trade guys :)

I had an offer of a fair price for the Geddy, I'm waiting for a reply to see if the chap is still interested. If things change or fall through I'll post.

Thanks again
Jase.