Why become a member? ×

WTF

markdavid

Bass Playing Today - Part 1

DB - See that professional bass instructor doing his hip-hop lesson on youtube?....
Prof FJ Lewis - I am aware of his work......
DB - That's you that is, rocking out with your interpretation of YYZ

Hamster

[quote name='ped' post='72729' date='Oct 11 2007, 12:08 PM']Surely that is part of some longer video?[/quote]

Yes, you don't get to see the bit where the narrator gets beaten to death with the soles of his own shoes.

[quote name='markdavid' post='72775' date='Oct 11 2007, 01:08 PM']Excellent idea[/quote]

I'm up for that!! I need some Garth Algar glasses and an orange skin that I can fashion into some 'Cletus' style teeth.

[quote name='low note lee' post='73085' date='Oct 11 2007, 10:37 PM']i'm turning the knobs, but my amp still isn't making any noise. Maybe if I dropped it off a cliff, it'd work. I wonder if they'd encourage that...[/quote]

Have you picked your Bass up by the strings and shook it violently , Expert Village highly recommend it

one day he will realise that dre uses samples not real bass players and he will go twiddle his knobs till he can show us something new.

is you scrape your fingernails up and down roundwounds that how DJ Shadow puts his scratching noises on it