Why become a member? ×

ibanez ad9

stacedabass

hey i am looking into buying a delay pedal, i dont want anything too fancy, just a simple analog style pedal. I have been interested in the ibanez ad9 and was wondering if any of u guys have had any experience with them, or if you could recommend anything else. Price range i am willing to spend is under 100 squid. Cheers Nick

Heh, Toasted recommending the computer pedals there!

Do you know how much delay time you need? Most analog delays are more of a chorus effect, or a subtle echo.

If you want a nice digital pedal with loads of variety, including an analog sound, try the marshall echohead. If you can get a DD-20 for £100, go for it!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='75460' date='Oct 17 2007, 09:25 AM']Heh, Toasted recommending the computer pedals there!

Do you know how much delay time you need? Most analog delays are more of a chorus effect, or a subtle echo.

If you want a nice digital pedal with loads of variety, including an analog sound, try the marshall echohead. If you can get a DD-20 for £100, go for it![/quote]

... yet I've got a Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay on my board. I also know that not many people are willing to join waiting lists, and pay big money for a 500ms analog delay w/o tap tempo. :)