Why become a member? ×

Fluffy straps

cris the man

[quote name='cris the man' post='75437' date='Oct 17 2007, 08:23 AM']whats wrong with fluffy straps? (the fluff gets everywhere but fluff rules!)[/quote]

that says to me, you already think there's something wrong with fluffy straps.
Personally, I wouldn't have one but whatever gets you going.

There are some far nicer and far more interesting straps out there. try [url="http://www.getmgetm.com"]www.getmgetm.com[/url]

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='75455' date='Oct 17 2007, 09:12 AM']that says to me, you already think there's something wrong with fluffy straps.
Personally, I wouldn't have one but whatever gets you going.

There are some far nicer and far more interesting straps out there. try [url="http://www.getmgetm.com"]www.getmgetm.com[/url][/quote]

wow , nice site
thers nothing wrong with fluffy straps , i just get bullied about it (pier pressure!:)) but yeah , im all for fluffy straps

[quote name='cris the man' post='75437' date='Oct 17 2007, 08:23 AM']is there anything wrong with a white and red fluffy strap? i think they keep my shoulder warm
also - pink one for my heavier bass because it has more fluff

whats wrong with fluffy straps? (the fluff gets everywhere but fluff rules!)[/quote]
I have a fluffy purple one which clashes with my horrible pink bass just perfectly. If you want fluffy you go fluffy never mind the boo boys!

[quote name='bassboy115' post='76380' date='Oct 19 2007, 10:35 AM']i wanna get a zebra one or a leapard print one but...owell ill just stick to my plain black one for now![/quote]

i have a leopard skin one , that was the first one i got , rebel from the start i was :)

yeah , crazy straps are good

i want a metal one so i can put fridge magnets on it

any other crazy ideas?