Why become a member? ×

Fender Japan 57 Reissue P-bass

Matte_black

Hello! I need to get rid of this nice puppy, I have other basses and I need a new cab and hardware for the basses I'm working on...
It's a nice '57 Reissue Precision bass made in Japan, probably in 90s. It's very light and resonant. I don't know if the body is Alder or Basswood, anyway it was refinished in (I guess) Sonic Blue or Baby Blue... don't know how this color is called by Fender. The neck is one piece of Maple. Frets, truss-rod, electronics and pickup work fine. Threaded saddles bridge, pearloid pickguard. Can sell it with or without a case, it's your choice. £300 shipped to Europe. I can take PayPal (verified) and have feedbacks here for selling all my old vintage stuff (a couple of Jazz and a P-bass) - I also bought some basses as well :)
I'll take some decent pics asap so if you're interested just drop me a line. I offer a 24hours approval period and you'll have a full refund minus shipping. But I doubt anyone would return such a good bass, really.

Edited by Matte_black

[quote name='Matte_black' post='77944' date='Oct 22 2007, 11:19 PM']Hi Dave... sorry but I didn't get Basschat mails even if I subscribed this discussion...
Shipping costs don't vary a lot without the case. They could even be the same!
I had some interest locally, I'll keep you posted. Sorry again for my late answer![/quote]

No problem. I also dont always get the emails.