Feedback for Chimike

NoirBass

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What a Great Guy :) !!

Unbelievably helpful & knowledgeable!!

Thanks Mike,

[quote name='Chimike' post='1006366' date='Oct 30 2010, 02:29 PM']....

Thanks Mark, only one word ............. SUPERB ![/quote]

Edited by dodgnofski

• 2 weeks later...

Mike got in touch with me after I broadcast a plea for a Trace Elliot 12 band footswitch - which he offered to me for a really fair price considering it is unlikely either of us will ever see another! It arrived packaged well enough to withstand a direct missile strike - even Royal Mail! - and was padded out using rocking horse sh!t and hen's teeth. As trouble-free and smooth a transaction as you could possibly wish for. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, sir - cheers!!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='1096974' date='Jan 20 2011, 11:38 PM']What a Great Guy :) !!

Unbelievably helpful & knowledgeable!!

Thanks Mike,[/quote]
+1

Sold a TC Electronic pre-amp to Mike tonight and he was brilliant to deal with! Really knows his stuff and is a real gent!

Hope to see you again Mike..perhaps at the Littlehampton mini-bash in a month or two? You can bring down some of that amazing gear you have so the rest of us can just drool! :)

All the best

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

Massive vote of THANKS to Mike, who took time and patience to arrange collection and delivery for a bass from the W.Sussex area. Great communication throughout and the bass was packaged with a lot of thought & care, and the right materials. Brilliant !

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold my Mesa 2x15 cab to Mike and despite a few issues along the way (from my side only) Mike was an absolute Gent to deal with , open honest and communicative and a real pleasure to do business with, he's a real credit to the forum and I would recommend any body to deal with him with confidence

cheers

Terry

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mike bought a pair of cabs from me. Drove up as promised and paid upfront. Had a good old bass related chinwag. Great guy to deal with, highly recommended and I can only echo the comments made in previous posts.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...

Even though we're a country apart (I'm in Germany), I just completed a super fast and easy transaction with Chimike for an EMG pickup set even trade through the mail.

Super guy...highly recommended.

kdubb24

Edited by kdubb24

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Mike bought my GB Goodfellow. We had a deal immediately and he kept his word without problems. Also he replied swiftly to messages. I would not hesitate a second to deal again with Mike in the future.

Thanks Mike!

Claudio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...