Why become a member? ×

F'Back for oldslapper

paganskins

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I've left feedback before so I'll do a summary.

I've been a buyer from Oldslapper twice and a seller once (he's like my own personal shop)

He's always been the perfect gent, always offers tea and coffee. Communication is always fantastic and he always describes his stuff accurately.

Recently sold the Markbass head back to him, due to the uncertainty of whether he'd be there when I dropped it off he paid in full in advance.

A truly great, and trustworthy bloke.

EDIT: and the people who live near him are also wonderful!

Edited by bartelby

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Top bloke. John purchased my Lakland Duck Dunn. We agreed to meet half way-ish to conduct the deal. He was at the rendezvous early and the transaction was very quick and efficient. All in all a very pleasurable experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought an Epi 1 x 12" from John just before Christmas only unwrapped it last night, took me half an hour to recover it from all the packaging, a deal well wrapped up, a painless transaction. Perfect does what it says on the tin.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1318074590' post='1397833']4 PAGES! Aaaagh this has to stop.[/quote]
You're worse than me! That aside, sold an Aria to John, which, unfortunately, didn't work out for him due to a balance issue. Easy chap to deal with, who messaged at all the relevant points to update on transaction progress. Cheers,

N

• 3 months later...