Why become a member? ×

Badass 3 :D

I have always fancied a Badass bridge but i felt that the Badass 2 was abit too big. I really like the look of Badass 3 and i have just put one on my USA Jazz and i have to say i am over the moon with it. I liked the orginal american bridge and i could defo tell the difference in quality between that and a mex but i was dissapointed when the screws and springs begun to rust after only a handfull of gigs. So anyway the badass 3 cost me about £57 with postage from the USA. I ordered it and payed with pay pal last wednesday tea time and it wa a lovely suprise when it arrived on tuesday morning. I installed the bridge very quickly and easily and then i started on sorting the action and intonation. It really is a great upgrade. If anyone is interested i will let u know who i bort it from 'cos the delivery was very quick indeed.

Kev

[quote name='KevinJazzBass' post='6739' date='May 25 2007, 07:16 PM']I have always fancied a Badass bridge but i felt that the Badass 2 was abit too big. I really like the look of Badass 3 and i have just put one on my USA Jazz and i have to say i am over the moon with it. I liked the orginal american bridge and i could defo tell the difference in quality between that and a mex but i was dissapointed when the screws and springs begun to rust after only a handfull of gigs. So anyway the badass 3 cost me about £57 with postage from the USA. I ordered it and payed with pay pal last wednesday tea time and it wa a lovely suprise when it arrived on tuesday morning. I installed the bridge very quickly and easily and then i started on sorting the action and intonation. It really is a great upgrade. If anyone is interested i will let u know who i bort it from 'cos the delivery was very quick indeed.

Kev[/quote]

I love Badass Kev, need to put one on my USA Jazz, seems like a good price you had there, don't think the Badass 2 would have done the job the 3 is designed for the new type Jazz USA and Deluxe although you probably know that anyway, so I'll stop waffling. Let us know where it came from Kev.

Cheers, Jase.

I'd be quite interested in knowing where you got the bridge from please Kevin man, as it would go nicely on my USA Deluxe and fix some minor inotation problems I've got and these bridges have great reputations for improving tones further.

Edited by Josh

You can get them from [url="http://www.basspartsresource.com/bridge_leoquanbadass3.htm"]here[/url]

Current exchange rates mean it'll cost you £48.28 including shipping

A BadAss III will fit any three screw Fender model from 94 onwards (Jazz, Deluxe, Precision etc) including those with strung through bodies although the BadAss allows for standard stringing too.