Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Oggy

bobpalt

[quote name='bobpalt' post='728854' date='Jan 29 2010, 04:00 PM']Just bought a bass from Tim, and to be honest, the transaction couldnt possibly have gone any smoother.

The bass was exactly (or perhaps better!) than described, Tim was helpful and highly pleasant, and I can recommend him most highly.

Cheers Tim!

Bob[/quote]

Hi Bob,

I've just found this feedback, thanks very much indeed.

[b]Do unto others as you would have them do unto you [/b].

Works for me.

Oggy :)

• 3 months later...

Just finished dealing withTim AKA Oggy and I have to say, I could not be happier with the deal!

Tim bought my Fender Mustang and was a gentleman throughout the entire transaction.
This was also my first time selling a bass on here and also my first international sale and
because of how smooth it went with Tim, I would have no hesitation in doing so again.
Thanks mate :)
Aside from a rather pointlessly complex International Bank Transfer courtesy of Barclays, :lol:
this was a breeze.

Would gladly deal with Tim again and have no hesitation in recommending him to other BC´ers.

He also plays a mean blues-bass!!! :rolleyes:

Goodluck mate ,
Cheers,
Colin

Edited by basshead56

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got a lovely Squier VM Telecaster Special from Tim. The whole transaction has been excellent from start to finish. Tim is a really good bloke to deal with, honest, straightforward and helpful. It can't get better, he is a real credit to Basschat and somebody you can deal with confidently. To top it all I picked the bass up yesterday at the Herts Bass Bash and met Tim and lot of other great people.

Nice one Tim! :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought a set of strings from Tim (Oggy). He's a pleasure to deal with, the strings were exactly as he described them, very well packed & delivered super quick. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with Tim again, trade with confidence.

Thanks Tim!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my lovely MIJ 32" Jazz to Tim. What an excellent transaction. Immediate payment, excellent comms throughout and the whole thing was problem free, no hassle, no dramas. just as it should be!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim is a credit to Basschat and is a person you can trust and deal with confidently. :rolleyes: :) :lol: :D :P 5 smiles from me.

Cheers Tim

Mike(Pestie)

• 2 months later...

Just received a very Lovely Gibson SG Bass from Tim. Personally, hand delivered by Tim to my Oxfordshire residence. The bass is great, the whole transaction was excellent and Tim and I spent a cracking day together. Tim is a great bloke to deal with, the bass is just as described if not better, the price was excellent and Tim through in 2 genuine Gibson USA straps and a set of La Bella flats!

Nice one Tim :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :D :P

• 2 weeks later...

Tim came and collected my very delicious Fender P Lyte yesterday. As usual this was an excellent transaction. Tim paid for the bass in advance, comms were great and Tim and I had a really nice time yesterday. You can trade with Tim confidently, buying or selling, it doesn't matter, I can guarantee it will be problem free, fast, easy and just how it should be. Thanks Tim.

Mike. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P Another 5 smiler from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just sold Tim my lovely Nashville Tele.  As usual with Tim the transaction was perfect.  He came to my house, tried the guitar, then off to pub for a bit of lunch.  The dosh was transferred and Tim went off with a big smile on his face and a lovely Fiesta Red Tele! Great Stuff!

cheers Tim