Why become a member? ×

Rack tuner?

ashevans09

Hello there,

I'm looking to get a rack tuner, and was just wondering what alternatives I had to behringer or Korg. I have nothing against Korg, in fact I'm considering buying a korg tuner, but I just really want to assess my options first :)

Thanks for any help,

Ash

Also, what differences are there between the Korg DTR-1000 and the DTR-2000?

[quote name='BigRedX' post='81478' date='Oct 30 2007, 09:22 PM']If money's no object then you want [url="http://www.petersontuners.com/index.cfm?category=73"] one of these[/url][/quote]

I've got one of those on order. They are back ordered like mad. The first batch is making it to the UK end of November. Peterson said that the interest in the Stroborack has been crazy...

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='81623' date='Oct 31 2007, 09:44 AM']I've got one of those on order. They are back ordered like mad. The first batch is making it to the UK end of November. Peterson said that the interest in the Stroborack has been crazy...[/quote]

Who's going to be stocking them in the Uk then?
I'm seriously tempted...

[quote name='ashevans09' post='81452' date='Oct 30 2007, 08:26 PM']Also, what differences are there between the Korg DTR-1000 and the DTR-2000?[/quote]

Mainly connections on the back you have 2 source inputs and A/B between them like in my case where I have 2 wireless's I can use a DTR2000 to switch between the basses/wireless's

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rohan' post='82766' date='Nov 2 2007, 01:54 PM']Fender make one too if thats any use to you.[/quote]

I have an old Korg racked one in the studio - it doesn't have the big alphanumeric readout, live I use an Akai Floor box so I can see the big LED alphanummeric.

I must say I've seen a few of the newer ones and though they must do the job, they seem to be competiing in flashing lightshow entertainment. I am hoping you can turn off the lightshow if you want to...?