Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again Dave,

Another bundle of cables arrived two days after the order. Fantastic customer service, great prices, great product and I particularly like the new bassic bits collars on the cables, nice one!

cheers

Kev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Hamster' post='337897' date='Nov 26 2008, 11:51 PM']More cables delivered to me - more excellent service :)[/quote]

Funny you should say that Hamster - OBBM just sent me a few more cables, and again it was exellent service!

Just got some cables from Dave.
Fantastic sounding and looking!
These are replacing my BassMonster cables and there's basically no difference, think they might even look cooler :)

Great price and really fast service, will be buying some more soon, very soon.

Thanks Dave!

Thanks Ewan et al.

Eude's cables were in fact Klotz LaGrange cable terminated in the smaller Amphenol jacks. If anyone wants Klotz cable then please just ask. It'll be about 50% more than the equivalent length of VanDamme.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='obbm' post='452843' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:15 PM']Thanks Ewan et al.

Eude's cables were in fact Klotz LaGrange cable terminated in the smaller Amphenol jacks. If anyone wants Klotz cable then please just ask. It'll be about 50% more than the equivalent length of VanDamme.[/quote]

just bought 5 patch leads off OBBM, klotz la grange cable with Amphenol jacks. stunning. more compact and if it counts for anything; cooler looking than neutrik jacks! and as always flawless construction

check them out [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38673"]here[/url]

thanks again mate

• 2 weeks later...

hummmmm, Ive had your cables ages now and I cant see ive ever given you feedback.

Amazing cables, very fast delivery, top bloke to deal with.

Word of warning, dont let your mates lend these for any reason, I lent 1 of them out for a mates gig, its been good 4 months now and I still havent seen it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some long overdue feedback for Dave.

I spent a very pleasant afteroon with Dave a few weeks ago, playing through various amp/cab combinations and swapping stories.

I ended up leaving one of my cabs at Dave's and walking away with one of his!

Thanks Dave for your company and your knowledge. Highly recommended

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've bought cables from Dave a couple of times. It's been simple, efficient and [b]astonishingly[/b] fast, and -- most importantly -- the cables are brilliant quality. A noticeable improvement over Planet Waves, and well-priced to boot!

Oh, and the Speakon-Speakon cable's about as thick as my thumb. Awesome. :)