Why become a member? ×

When it just goes ...perfect

ARGH

JUST gigged in York...they loved us,fed us,bought our drinks,and paid over the usual rate,and booked us for more...several more.

afterwards,it was the MOST genuine audience reaction Ive ever had,no just pissed up "you were great" ,it was said with heart..and a handshake,and a pat on the back.

We were not super great,but functional,my achievement tonight,was that I did my 1st whole/entire gig on a 5 string,(and am now under direct orders to use it always from bandmembers) so thats a mountain climbed (my 1st fretted 5,bought 3 days ago!!).

I floated back down the A64/A1 in sheer bliss.....Thankyou God,they dont come often,but when they do......!

[quote name='ARGH' post='83376' date='Nov 4 2007, 01:36 AM']JUST gigged in York...they loved us,fed us,bought our drinks,and paid over the usual rate,and booked us for more...several more.

afterwards,it was the MOST genuine audience reaction Ive ever had,no just pissed up "you were great" ,it was said with heart..and a handshake,and a pat on the back.

We were not super great,but functional,my achievement tonight,was that I did my 1st whole/entire gig on a 5 string,(and am now under direct orders to use it always from bandmembers) so thats a mountain climbed (my 1st fretted 5,bought 3 days ago!!).

I floated back down the A64/A1 in sheer bliss.....Thankyou God,they dont come often,but when they do......![/quote]
Nice one. Always good when that happens, and a new 5er as well. I still have to change back to the 4 for one number after 4 or 5 gigs. I shall get there one day.

Of course now you won't be able to sleep for the adrenaline rush :) still who cares that's what its all about

I've never had a perfect gig, yet to be honest I've only had 3, and they've not really been gigs but a couple of songs during an open mic night thing. Anyway the day I'll have a flawless gig, the day I decide to declare myself a god