Why become a member? ×

Where do your donations go?!

ped

Hi there,

Well firstly, thanks for the amazing generosity you have shown with the donations we have received so far. I just thought I would let you know what we plan to do in the near future.

We are getting a bunch of quotes for some custom skin(s) for the site, with a logo and so on. Once we know how much it will be, we will have a chart showing how much more we need to reach that goal. Once we have, we will find something else, such as finding a decent merchendising company to handle our needs. This way, we hope everyone will be able to see what the money is being used for, and see that every little helps, however small. Whilst doing this we can all contribute and help spread the word!

In the end, we hope the money spent will enhance the enjoyment of everyone on the site - it will be fast, pretty and have plenty of features constantly being upgraded and enhanced. We would like your feedback on ideas on what would be beneficial, and want to involve everyone with the process. It is brilliant to finally be in the position where we can all make this work, and without the donations we have received so far, it would not have been possible, so cheers!

The Admin team and the 'send ped to legoland (Denmark)' charity

That's fantastic to hear :huh: This site has given me hours and hours of great reading, I've talked to some great people through it, gained valuable knowledge and gotten some fantastic deals on gear (saving me hundreds of pounds) so I think throwing a little bit of money back into the site wasn't a hard decision to make :)

Come on people! Dig deep :huh:

I am also accepting donations. In Fender form :huh: