Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Question

danbanbass

All i got was the head, i bought it new from bass merchant when i was passing through on my way back from colchester, they were packing it when i was paying for it but didn't notice until i got home which is around 100 miles away, i've emailed gallien krueger about the missing items and hope they can send me the missing bits which are:

4 way speakon cable
Power Lead
Manual
Warranty Card

:)

I'd take this up with the Bass Merchant
I would say its up to them to sort it as they sold you the product, as long as its new
I'm sure they will send you the missing items
When did you buy it?

Hi,as I explained when you bought the amp this afternoon,the 4 way lead comes with the cabs,not the head,and I did say give me a call next week or call in if you could and I would have sorted out the manual etc,cheers, Geoff@the bass merchant.

[quote name='GBH' post='7347' date='May 26 2007, 09:56 PM']Hi,as I explained when you bought the amp this afternoon,the 4 way lead comes with the cabs,not the head,and I did say give me a call next week or call in if you could and I would have sorted out the manual etc,cheers, Geoff@the bass merchant.[/quote]

hi geoff,
just found a update on the gallien krueger site stating the online manual for the head had a print default about the conductor lead and that they've started putting them with the cab, sorry about the misunderstanding.
My fault.

Thanks for all the help and answers to my questions, and for anyone here the guys at bass merchant provide a really good service and are great guys to deal with and have some really nice gear.

All the best
Dan