Why become a member? ×

EA iAmp 800 for sale - £300 or trade for a Markbass LMII.

I've had it for about 12 months and I've used it loads with my Acme cab, it really sounds great through it. I'd like to get something smaller for touring though, possibly a Markbass LMII.

It comes with an EA soft case and the rack ears.

It's in great cosmetic condition and works perfectly. However the previous owner had a problem with it and consequently it only has one Speakon output instead of the usual two. I haven't found this to be a problem though due to my Acme Low B2 being a 4 ohm cab.

I'd like £300 for it which I feel is a great price. Postage to the UK should be about £20 or you can collect it from my parents house in Birmingham.

Trades welcome for a Markbass LMII plus cash from me.

Edited by solofunkyjazz

[quote name='walbassist' post='764331' date='Mar 4 2010, 07:17 PM']Great price, but tell us more about the problem; was it just a dud output or something else as well?

Did you buy if off Basschat?[/quote]

Hi

The outputs are usually connected to a little circuit board that joins the two outputs together. There was a problem with the little board so it was replaced with a new speakon output wired direct. It'd be a simple matter to add another Speakon output, I've seen wiring diagrams on the interent, I've just never had the need to add another.

No, it was bought in a private sale.

I've done dozens of gigs with it and it's performed perfectly everytime. I'm using it tonight for a gig, I wouldn't if there was any doubt over it.

• 2 weeks later...