Why become a member? ×

fretted to fretless

cris the man

?

No.

But then most people dont have their bass at a funny angle like in your picture. I usually have mine between 2 and 3 o'clock as you look at it. Your picture looks like 1 o'clock and if you are having to hold the bass up at that angle (OK the fretless was probably not a T-bird) it might be affecting your technique.

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='84575' date='Nov 6 2007, 07:22 PM']I usually have mine between 2 and 3 o'clock. Your picture looks like 1 o'clock it might be affecting your technique.[/quote]

1. Unless I am very much mistaken it says 3 o'clock in CTMs pic.......

2. You are indeed a lucky man, I rarely get home before 4.30 to have mine.......

:) :huh: :huh:

Having been playing bass (off and on) for almost 30 years I only started playing fretless 2 years ago when I joined a band and could hear that some of the bass lines I was playing would sound so much better on a fretless. So I took the plunge and now I play about 75% of the songs on fretless and I feel more comfortable trying out fretless basses than fretted ones.