Why become a member? ×

Moffat Bass Bash 3

skelf

Hi

Details for the next bash can be found at the link below.
There are still a few rooms left for the overnight stay which are first come first served.
Also spaces for the bash on the Sunday. If you are interested in coming down please let me know.

Price for the overnight is £35.00.
Price for just the Sunday is £10 should have made that clear in the first post.
This is to cover costs for the hall and the double bass demo.

[url="http://www.moffatbassbash.co.uk/"]http://www.moffatbassbash.co.uk/[/url]

cheers
Alan

Edited by skelf

I'd really like to get to this, but I'm supposed to be visiting my kids in Glasgow Sat & Sun!!!!! Monday I'm supposed to be going to my mate's at the Horse & Hound Bonchester Bridge, so I wouldn't be far away if I could come down a day early. Could I pay at the door?

OK, just re-arranged some visits & it looks like I'll be attending on the Sunday. I'll be carrying my OLP MM (for sale) and my Westone Thunder III Fretless plus the UK-built MAG400 head and a compact (*not* Barefaced) 15" speaker. I'll also have my MiniRigO'Doom - Crate Powerblock & Ampeg 1x12 Portabass with Beyma B200 driver (250W @ 8 Ohm) - also for sale.

Geoff

Edited by geoffbyrne

[quote name='Simon.' post='800874' date='Apr 9 2010, 02:12 PM']In my home town and I can't make it! Phooey.

Can't imagine Mrs Simon. would be too impressed if I tried to cancel the holiday... Oh well. Good luck & enjoy, folks.[/quote]

Don't be a "wuss" bring her along. That's what I am doing.... :)

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='801584' date='Apr 10 2010, 10:08 AM']I'd really like to get to this, but I'm supposed to be visiting my kids in Glasgow Sat & Sun!!!!! Monday I'm supposed to be going to my mate's at the Horse & Hound Bonchester Bridge, so I wouldn't be far away if I could come down a day early. Could I pay at the door?

OK, just re-arranged some visits & it looks like I'll be attending on the Sunday. I'll be carrying my OLP MM (for sale) and my Westone Thunder III Fretless plus the UK-built MAG400 head and a compact (*not* Barefaced) 15" speaker. I'll also have my MiniRigO'Doom - Crate Powerblock & Ampeg 1x12 Portabass with Beyma B200 driver (250W @ 8 Ohm) - also for sale.

Geoff[/quote]
Hey it'll be great to meet up in person Geoff.
I can reintroduce you to your old J body which is now a little different to the last time you saw it too. :)

Don't worry bud. It's gonna be braw. :)

The meal is a great ice breaker (and very tasty too), then we head back to the bar, then (as has happened the last couple of times) a wee after party for a more bullshit, more beers and maybe a quiet jam. By the time the main event comes around we're all best of mates.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='807935' date='Apr 16 2010, 01:37 AM']a wee after party for a more bullshit, more beers and maybe [b]a quiet jam[/b].[/quote]

Which after party were you at? I think in my slightly foggy state I misread 11 as 1 :)

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='805684' date='Apr 14 2010, 08:37 AM']you and your new toy.....Ooo looking forward to trying out that 6 string twanger Steve.... :)[/quote]

oh yes, had a band practice last night - it sounded huuuuge :rolleyes: